I just hosted a webinar introducing the second edition of my book, 42 Rules for Growing Enterprise Revenue: Practical Strategies for Increasing B2B Customer Relevance.
Watch the webinar to get a quick overview of 7 strategies for becoming more relevant to customers:
- Selecting markets where you matter
- Focusing on customer interactions rather than your org chart
- Using context to define and articulate value
- Collaborating with customers
- Moving from products to solutions
- Exploring vertical market alignment
- Empowering your sales channels
Enjoy, and let me know what you think!