About Revenue Orchard
About Lilia Shirman
I love collaborating with brilliant people to creatively solve complex problems. I’ve been very lucky to have the opportunity to do that at Applied Materials, Accenture, and BEA Systems. After seeing Silicon Valley from the perspective of hardware manufacturing, enterprise software, and strategic planning, I realized that technology companies have an on-going struggle with balancing their technology-centric DNA with their customers’ business-centric investment approach. In 2004 I founded The Shirman Group to help B2B technology companies grow revenue and become more relevant to customers. Our clients work with us when they want to:
- Better engage senior decision-makers
- Orchestrate high-value solutions to battle commoditization and increase deal size.
- Pursue revenue growth opportunities by increasing focus on specific industries.
- Create traction with partners whose alliances are strategic to their business
- Develop a business plan that turns long-term strategy into near-term, synchronized action plans.
- Enable sales and channel partners to succeed with a new approach.
Learn more at www.ShirmanGroup.com